* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to Second Time Treasures * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thrifting, Vintage, Repurposing, Upcycling, Handmade, Homemade, Altering, Restyling, Creating, Salvaging, Life and More. Sharing Bits 'N Pieces along the way . . . . . . One-of-a-Kind Treasures

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Repurposing Cake Plate Stand Tier Cake Plate

Hello, and Welcome to Second Time Treasures! Glad to see you here, and that you could stop by. So very sorry I have been MIA (missing in action) everyone! This past month has gotten away from me. We have had contractors in, and out of the house working on a room being converted to a bathroom. But, before doing all of that in full they have been working on the exterior of the house. Siding, insulation, 2 porches, new door, new window trimmings, cutting hole in wall and putting in 2 new windows, and you know.....just things like that. 

Unfortunately, my house has been in a shambles, and not able to do much of anything. My working area is disorganized, wall hangings are on the floors and tables while they are pounding away outside, and things like that. I have been itching to do some gluing, painting, repurposing, and some crafty things. Just kind of hard to do it, and be able to enjoy it with everything happening. 

I did get some more cake plates, and a 2 tier plate made. The 2 tier plate, and the 1 cake plate stand were all made with a matching plate, and glass candle holders. Saturday night I came home with some ribbon I had found to tie a bow around the base of the cake plate. I love the rose colors, and the greens in the bow. Adds to the decor of the green plate with a light brown swirl in it for design. Yes! I will show pictures as soon as I can set my area up to do so. 

Thanks again for visiting with me, and see you again soon. I wish you all well, and a HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON too! Take care everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment