* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to Second Time Treasures * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thrifting, Vintage, Repurposing, Upcycling, Handmade, Homemade, Altering, Restyling, Creating, Salvaging, Life and More. Sharing Bits 'N Pieces along the way . . . . . . One-of-a-Kind Treasures

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Welcome to Second Time Treasures Blog and Ebay too


Hello everyone, and Welcome to Second Time Treasures! So sorry to have nothing to show...yet. I have projects around me that need to be finished. Just having a hard time with finding the time to complete some things when I am dealing with this house, priming rooms to be painted, contractors, and a landlord that might not like me soon. Sorry to say, but some days I am by myself doing it all....no pitty please. Just an explanation as to why things do take me a bit longer sometimes:)

Weather is getting beautiful out!! Horrid wind past couple of days, but I guess that is better than having snow too, right?:) Sorry to say I have not had much time with the wonderful weather changes to get out, and do some thrifting. But, have worked with customers on a sale here and there with different venues I sell with. That is always fun:) And...I did open another account with Ebay naming that one Second Time Treasures as well. LilacsNDreams will be my main account since I have had that since 2004, I have other venues I sell at with that same name, but thought maybe another account would help me a bit with working on some things with my inventory too. 

I am still trying to work on getting things ready to move to another state. I have gone through boxes, and donated, added some things for sale, and in the community either given some things away, or selling a few of our bigger things too. I have been going through boxes again...slowly....for the second time, changing my mind, and donating more things too. Heck, when I get to where we're going it will be a new area, new thrift stores, new flea markets, and more fun in getting things back into my collections. Some things I can replace, and have fun with it too...right?:)

Sorry, not really much news to add to this page of my blog, but sure do appreciate you visiting with Second Time Treasures today! Thanks for stopping by everyone, and see you again soon!:) Take care.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment