* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to Second Time Treasures * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thrifting, Vintage, Repurposing, Upcycling, Handmade, Homemade, Altering, Restyling, Creating, Salvaging, Life and More. Sharing Bits 'N Pieces along the way . . . . . . One-of-a-Kind Treasures

Monday, January 13, 2014

Upcycle, Repurpose, Reuse, Redecorate, and Vintage too


Upcycle, Repurpose, Reuse, Redecorate, and Vintage too! My passions, and what I love to do!

Welcome, and I thank you for finding me to visit with me also. I would like to note to everyone who drops by, visits, is passing through that I have worked on combining my blogs together. Yeah, I got too many of them....had good intentions. But, found it easier for Me, and for visitors if I combined my blogs so that I could better focus with everyone, and give the proper attention to things. Plus, it is much easier to respond to ya'll, and to do my postings with a designated one too. Sometimes I was duplicating, and I know how boring that can be!

So, if you found me here just hop over over by using the tab at the top, the first one, saying LilacsNDreams/LilacsNDreams Home, etc. Also, just give a click here, and that will take ya on over to LilacsNDreams home page also.

I am truly happy you stopped by, and was able to find this page. Just click above with the tab, or in the paragraph above with the links also. Hop on over to visit my main page, and see what is all being shared. 

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone, and hope you can enjoy the weather where you are. Warmer today, and loving it here! Take care, and see you all at LilacsNDreams home page. Toodles........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment