* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to Second Time Treasures * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thrifting, Vintage, Repurposing, Upcycling, Handmade, Homemade, Altering, Restyling, Creating, Salvaging, Life and More. Sharing Bits 'N Pieces along the way . . . . . . One-of-a-Kind Treasures

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Red 2 Tier Snack Candy Nut Condiment Dish


Red 2 Tier Snack Candy Nut Condiment Dish.

Hello, Welcome to Second Time Treasures! Always glad to have you stop by. Above you will see 2 pictures to an item that I have put together. All 3 pieces were bought brand new from the store. I wanted to try something a little bit different. I used 2 small square shaped dishes with a nice ribbed design that goes all around them. The insides are completely white. Then, what to do, what to do to connect these pieces, and to make sure it was small enough to leave room on the bottom for serving purposes. I found this little mini glass vase, and figured let's flip it over. Put the smaller opening on the bottom, and the bottom of it underneath the top dish. I also turned the top dish slightly so that it was not a straight up, and down square with them. 

This item has been added to my store at Artfire . Stop on by there to see all the pictures to this, and the details too. Keep in mind with some of my items if you don't see them with my Artfire Store, make sure to also check my store at Etsy too. Sometimes items are listed with both places, and sometimes between one or the other too. 

Thanks so much for visiting with me. Ya'll take care, and we will see you again soon. Make sure you say Hi to me so that I can come visit with you too!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment