* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to Second Time Treasures * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thrifting, Vintage, Repurposing, Upcycling, Handmade, Homemade, Altering, Restyling, Creating, Salvaging, Life and More. Sharing Bits 'N Pieces along the way . . . . . . One-of-a-Kind Treasures

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Welcome to Second Time Treasures Blog Site

Welcome to Second Time Treasures Blog Site page everyone. Glad to have to you visiting with me! Yesterday I kind of got out of my slump of those darn old winter blues you can get. Don't take me wrong, we have had some really gorgeous weather, but some of it has to do with contractors that come and go here too. My house is so disorderly right now, and if I have anything to work on, due to limited spacing from boxes and containers all over, I have to use the kitchen counter tops a little bit to work. Ugh! But, so far been working ok for me.

I have a black cloche stand I hope to soon have finished. I need to add a little bit of white ribbon/lace to cover up a few bubbles that resulted from the mod podge sealer spray I used. I guess it was thicker than I thought, and it came back to haunt me a little bit. So sad as the piece was looking really good with the music paper I also added to it. Well, sometimes these things happen, and we have to be able to adjust with it, and fix it. Along with this I have 3 saucer plates that I have glued to glass candle holders. I am now in the process of adding some lace around the rims of the saucers....a yummy blue lace I found that matches with the blue rim the saucers have, and looks fab with the pinkish flowers in the center too. I also need to add a final coat of mod podge sealer to a white based glass cloche I am finishing up on too. I hope to have pictures soon to show you what projects have been done so far. 

I am anxious to get things done, and get them listed in my stores too. I hope others will like the work I have been doing so far. Well, working on keeping this a bit shorter today. Actually, long enough break, and time to get back to work. Thanks so much for stopping, and visiting with Second Time Treasures today. Always happy to have to drop on by. Make sure to visit all my other pages with the tabs I have at the top too. Just click, and go....like it like that!:)

Take care everyone, Happy Hump Day, and see you again soon. Till the next time.....Toodles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment