* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to Second Time Treasures * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thrifting, Vintage, Repurposing, Upcycling, Handmade, Homemade, Altering, Restyling, Creating, Salvaging, Life and More. Sharing Bits 'N Pieces along the way . . . . . . One-of-a-Kind Treasures

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Repurposed Plates Candle Holders Plate Stands

Repurposed Plates, Plate Stands, Cake Plates, Candle Holders.

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Second Time Treasures, and happy to have you with us tonight. I have been trying to stay busy with working on things. Some items that have not sold for a very very long time have been either getting donated, or some I have pulled to the side to repurpose them too. 

Tonight I will  share a couple of before, and after projects I have completed. I have another one that is setting for the night drying before I do more gluing, and of course other pieces sitting here to be worked with too. 

Anyway, hope you enjoy the pieces. Always welcome to comment, and share with all of us too. 

Blue and White plate with a white ceramic candle holder. The before picture
Blue and White Plate Stand with many possibilities. Candle holder, Jewelry holder, holder for your glasses, great adorning the bathroom with some decorative soaps, some rolled cloths, great in the craft room with the slightly raised button design around the rim of the plate. Isn't it fun?

Here is a Green Plate, and a Candle Holder that has a fruity design around the middle and base of it. Colorful, and fun!:)

Green Plate Stand Fruity Pedestal is the finished product with many possibilities for this. The plate looks like a darker green than what it is in this picture. The above picture is more accurate of the coloring of the plate. This would look fabulous in the kitchen with some fruits on it, maybe hold your scrubby pads there, use it for a candle holder, use it to serve some smaller food items with, and the possibilities are endless with these pieces!

The items have not been listed for sale with my store as of yet. They soon will be, and I will notify you all of such. I am still working on growing my inventory a bit before the season starts after school has started. I enjoy showing you what I am accomplishing, and I enjoy repurposing different treasures around the home too. Any questions please ask. Thanks for visiting, and for viewing other projects I have done. Take care. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment