* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to Second Time Treasures * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thrifting, Vintage, Repurposing, Upcycling, Handmade, Homemade, Altering, Restyling, Creating, Salvaging, Life and More. Sharing Bits 'N Pieces along the way . . . . . . One-of-a-Kind Treasures

Sunday, July 24, 2011

LilacsNDreams Second Time Treasures Before and After

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Second Time Treasures. Hope you will enjoy your visit. I am gonna show you just a few pictures to a couple of items I have repurposed, and they are listed for sale with my store at Artfire too. As time goes along you will see that I tend to favor glassware items a little bit more. I believe it is out of habit, not sure, but I enjoy what I do:)

 My first attempt at making a glass cloche with different pieces. I started with a glass bowl I found.

I then found this little ceramic piece that I repurposed, and decorated to make the handle, or knob for the top of the glass cloche.

This is a final of what is being offered for sale at Artfire. Only difference is the plate is being changed under it, and I have to take new pictures to show this at my Artfire Store. The knob had some white satin lace added around it. I then added soft pink bows to that. The center piece is a ceramic piece with doves, and the colored flowers in the pot area were added by me. This will all come together with the plate offered in the sale. 

With this project I used a plate, and a glass chandelier cover with some etch work in the glass. Some blue ribbon, pink flowers, and a glass votive not pictured is included to make this piece a.........

One-of-a-kind candle holder to adorn the home with any room in the home too. This item can be found with my Artfire Store for sale. 




Hope you enjoyed your visit with Second Time Treasures page today. Keep in mind you are always welcome to leave comments, and share things with any of LilacsNDreams Blog pages too. Thanks for visiting, and have a wonderful evening. Best of luck with your new week everyone. Take care. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment