* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to Second Time Treasures * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thrifting, Vintage, Repurposing, Upcycling, Handmade, Homemade, Altering, Restyling, Creating, Salvaging, Life and More. Sharing Bits 'N Pieces along the way . . . . . . One-of-a-Kind Treasures

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Repurposed Glass Cloches at LilacsNDreams Second Time Treasures


Here is the glass cloche seen below with a different plate I have not added to it, and it can be seen listed with my Artfire Store

Now, from thrifting on Friday, these are the pieces I am putting together to make a glass cloche. This is a glass vase, and the smaller piece showing I have attached for the knob on top of this piece making the cloche. When I have the finished product I will picture it for ya'll to see. I got some other ideas to go with it yet too. Have to try them out, play a bit first. 


I want to thank everyone for visiting with LilacsNDreams Second Time Treasures. I appreciate the visit, and know you are always welcome to visit too. You may leave comments, and share with us here also. Remember, Seeing beyond what it is....to what it can be! Enjoy all you are doing with your projects everyone!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment