* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to Second Time Treasures * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thrifting, Vintage, Repurposing, Upcycling, Handmade, Homemade, Altering, Restyling, Creating, Salvaging, Life and More. Sharing Bits 'N Pieces along the way . . . . . . One-of-a-Kind Treasures

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Second Time Treasures blog

Hello, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams Second Time Treasures page! Glad to see you here. 

I stopped by to leave a short note to everyone visiting, and apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced during my time of working on my blog, and pages. I have been adding, removing, rearranging, and so on with all of it. Trying to find a place I am comfortable with, and also to do what my plan was the first time. After trial, and error I really have gotten to a place I am comfortable with the pages I have made, added, and been working on. Trying to have a variety of things to do, read, and etc. So, My Blog Pages to Visit that was on the right side bar was removed, and above under my banner you will see the tabs for my blog pages I now have.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience. I thank you for understanding. Any comments, things you would like to share, and etc are welcome. Please know you are welcome to do so. Thanks for visiting, and take care everyone!:)

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying watching what you have been doing with your blog. So far I am liking it, and enjoying seeing the different pages with this too. Good Luck!

    Hope

    ReplyDelete