* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to Second Time Treasures * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thrifting, Vintage, Repurposing, Upcycling, Handmade, Homemade, Altering, Restyling, Creating, Salvaging, Life and More. Sharing Bits 'N Pieces along the way . . . . . . One-of-a-Kind Treasures

Friday, July 15, 2011

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Second Time Treasures Blog

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Second Time Treasures blog, and happy to have you here. Glad you found me, and are coming by for a visit. 

I wanted to stop by, and just show you about 3 more pictures of items I have completed with repurposing and upcycling, and hope to be listing to my Artfire Store soon too. I have the pictures done for listing, items weighed, now I just need to do it:) 

This is a simple white ceramic candle holder that was attached to a ceramic small bowl, or cup. I have to look through my ribbons, but think I will add a blue bow to this on the neck of the pedestal yet. Very clean, and fresh looking. Pretty blue coloring too.
 This started out with a candle holder. I then found the little small flower pot, did just a light touch up like with some gold like paint, and in the center of the pot I added some white and brick red like flowers. I then topped it with a glass votive holder from I had taken from a wired candle holder. A mini glass decorative cloche.

These pieces also came together with a green plate, a darker green candle holder with some minor coloring around the base, and neck of it. Then, the balls you see with it were my first to make using some ivory colored lace I had, and some light brown ribbing that is used for sewing with. I rolled them around styrofoam balls to add to this. Nice little piece. 


Trying to do a few different things, and have more ideas for some things with items sitting here to work with. So, keep a watch out for what comes next. I will let you know when these items have been placed to my Artfire Store that I have been selling with too. Hope ya'll enjoyed this. Please know you are welcome to comment, and share with all of us here too. 

Thanks for visiting LilacsNDreams Second Time Treasures, and hope you enjoyed the visit. Have a super creative weekend everyone!:)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely simple pieces shared!:) Adorable, and thanks for sharing them:)

    ReplyDelete