* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Welcome to Second Time Treasures * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thrifting, Vintage, Repurposing, Upcycling, Handmade, Homemade, Altering, Restyling, Creating, Salvaging, Life and More. Sharing Bits 'N Pieces along the way . . . . . . One-of-a-Kind Treasures

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Second Time Treasures Everyone

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Second Time Treasures! Glad to see you here visiting with all of us. 

I am getting itchy to be working on some things. I have some plates, and saucers sitting here that have not sold, and so I pulled a few out tonight to work with them. I have pieces sitting out, but not sure what to do with them. Or, maybe, I need to go thrifting to find some more glass pieces to work with to put some of this together. I was thinking of making the 2 tier serving plates. Hey, I have matching pieces, so why not, right? The plates I have are Mikasa, have not sold at any sight I have put them to, they look like new, but was thinking of repurposing them since they are not selling. Finding something to create with them that might appeal to others as well. If I would get the project done, I would surely share with everyone here what I have done:)

By the way, I belong to a social network group called Treasure Seekers Unite that has sellers, buyers, collectors, and such for members. New site, new platform, and membership is growing. In this network community I was able to start a group called Re-Treasure for those who repurpose, upcycle, reuse, create, and you know what I mean. If you get a chance, stop by to check it out. Join the community, and make sure to join my group as well so that we can share things there, and get ideas from everyone there as well.

Hope this finds everyone enjoying their morning, day, evening, and that it was all good. Best of luck to all of you, and happy crafting and creating! See Ya!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment